We had a great Memorial Day weekend, not only was daddy able to get a lot done to the pool deck, but we also had a lot of fun with friends and family! Hopefully we will be swimming soon!
Monday night we had a cookout with the Krugers and Bauers, here is the kiddos in the tub together...it was a little crowded!
Jod!! SOO cute, wow I haven't seen her in so long. I found you via Jill (she became my friend on facebook. :) I'll have to keep checking this! Too fun, Chaia
Jod! Too cute! it's been so long since I've seen her. Wow! I found you via Jill (she became my friend on facebook. :) I'll have to keep checking this! Fun, Chaia
3 comments:
I LOVE the pigtails!!! Kennedy is getting to be such a big girl!! Miss you guys!!
Jod!! SOO cute, wow I haven't seen her in so long. I found you via Jill (she became my friend on facebook. :) I'll have to keep checking this! Too fun, Chaia
Jod! Too cute! it's been so long since I've seen her. Wow! I found you via Jill (she became my friend on facebook. :) I'll have to keep checking this! Fun, Chaia
Post a Comment