Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh how fast 5 years has come and gone...

This past weekend (Oct. 23rd) Adam and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary (a total of 12 years together) by taking a long weekend and heading to Wisconsin Dells, for all you sinics who couldnt understand why we would want to go to a place infested with thousands of kids...we found an amazing resort (Rhapsody Resort & Spa on Lake Delton) that was right on the water and lots to do without kids!! We had such a wonderful time just having one-on-one time with eachother and remembering how things "used to be" before the world with kids...I feel so lucky to be married to someone I can truly call my best friend and whom I have so much in common with. We had a blast and I would recommend getting away like this more often, it definitley "re-charged" my mommy batteries...as I was so ready to see my kiddos after 2 days away, thanks so much to mimi "kaffy" for taking such good care of them while we were away!!

Riding the Dells Army Ducks
This was our room, I didnt want to leave the whole time. I could have lived here!





The Kimball's

No comments: