Monday, January 11, 2010

Why I LOVE Walgreens


So most of you who know me have heard me talk about my new found love of couponing! If you dont currently shop at Walgreens...YOU NEED TO! YOU ARE TRULY MISSING OUT! Here is the deals that I scored today! Everything you see in this picture cost me only $17.88 (I realized I picked up a clorox set of disinfecting wipes instead of the Lysol which was Buy 1 Get 1 Free, this would have saved me another $4.00 off just for getting the right brand...oops!) Considering that just the two boxes of hair color would have cost me $19.00 at regular price...I would say I did pretty good (I got one of the hair colors for $1.59 and the other for $2.59)!

The best part of doing this all is seeing what you would have spent had you not had any coupons. My total before all my coupons was $86.78 That is a savings of almost $70.00.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lindsay Bauer said...

Great job! I LOVE Walgreens too! Now that I use coupons, it is my most favorite store!!!

Unknown said...

What kind of coupons do you use? Just the deals they have in the store? I am always trying to price match etc. Share the knowledge! :-)