
My little man is now 11 months, only 1 more month till the big first birthday.
I feel like I was just planning Kennedy's first birthday and can't believe she will be 3 in April.
This little guy keeps me on my toes, in the past few weeks he has become an excellent crawler and is now pulling up on everything. His favorites are the two things that mommy does not want him in (the fireplace doors and the lazy susan). I know one of these days we are going to end up with some pinched little fingers!
Tate loves all table foods and eats like a horse, in fact, I think he eats more than me! I feel so thankful to have 2 children who eat most anything! It makes mealtime around here a lot easier.
1 comment:
Love the pictures! Again one handsome little man!
Post a Comment