Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bathroom & Bedroom Renovation


For the past 2-3 weeks we have been tackling a small remodel job in our Master bedroom and bathroom. We painted both rooms, tiled the bathroom and added new trim. We love the outcome, and while it is still not fully done, it is close! I am still looking for new black end tables for each side of the bed as well as black and white lamps and an ottoman for the end of the bed. I made the curtains from that black and white fabric that you see in the pillow, because I could not find anything that I liked, and I thought they turned out really well. It is funny what a little paint and a new comforter can do! We love spending time in there now..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the makeover!

Huff Happenings said...

Jodi, so cute. you're amazing!

Lindsay Bauer said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person!