cute pictures! looks like you had some a good Memorial Day!
I was thinking we needed to get all the kids or at least the girls matching 4th of July outfits and find a parade in KC!
you know I am with ya on the matching business, was thinkin' the same thing! let's make adam proud & sport some old glory!
oh, & I think I was going to put "looks like you had some FUN" but, lost my train of thought. I hate when I look back & see I don't make sense!
Sounds good, I will look around and see if I find anything...you do the same!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cute pictures! looks like you had some a good Memorial Day!
I was thinking we needed to get all the kids or at least the girls matching 4th of July outfits and find a parade in KC!
you know I am with ya on the matching business, was thinkin' the same thing! let's make adam proud & sport some old glory!
oh, & I think I was going to put "looks like you had some FUN" but, lost my train of thought. I hate when I look back & see I don't make sense!
Sounds good, I will look around and see if I find anything...you do the same!!
Post a Comment