Wednesday, September 8, 2010
First day of preschool
Kennedy started her first day of preschool today. We had been hyping this up all week and this morning she could not wait to get there, she clenched her "supply box" the whole way there talking about what she would do at preschool and the friends she was going to meet. Once we arrived Tate and I walked her inside to meet her teacher Mrs. Tully, then she got to put this supply box in a special cabinet, get a nametag and play. Once I felt our duties were done I told her Tate and I were going to leave, she really didn't seem to care much so I asked for a hug and kiss and barely got both. I guess I am glad that she felt comfortable enough to stay and have fun...I have a feeling my other child won't be this easy :)
As we picked her up a short 2 hrs later, she was all smiles and filled me in on the days activities...ate a cookie on a rug, played in a sandbox with a purple bucket, and sang happy birthday to Eli". Sounds like a lot of fun to me!! As you can imagine she is excited to go back next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the 1st day look. Glad she had such a great time!
Post a Comment